- Published in Blog
Getting Creative with Edform's Interactive Elements: Drag and Drop, Matching, and More!
Are you looking for fresh, exciting ways to spice up classroom activities? Do you want to captivate your students and make learning fun and interactive? Well, look no further than Edform!
Edform is an awesome platform that takes traditional documents and learning materials and turns them into interactive online activities. And with its seamless integration with popular educational tools like Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams, Edform makes it super easy to create and share these activities with your students.
What makes Edform stand out are its interactive elements. From drag-and-drop exercises to matching games and more, Edform's features can help unlock your students' creativity and keep them engaged and focused during lessons.
In this blog post, we'll explore some of Edform's coolest interactive elements and show you how to use them in your lessons. Whether teaching math, science, or language arts, Edform's interactive features can help you create fun and engaging activities that your students will love. So let's dive in and get started!
Benefits of Using Interactive Worksheets
Are you tired of boring old worksheets that put your students to sleep? Interactive worksheets might be the answer you're looking for! Teachers worldwide use platforms like Edform to create engaging and interactive worksheets that make learning fun. At Edform, we strive to improve the learning and teaching experience so that instructors and students feel comfortable. We have outlined several significant benefits of using interactive worksheets and will share them with you:
- Engaging Students and Improving Learning Experience
Let's spice things up with interactive worksheets! Using features like drag-and-drop exercises or matching games, you can hook your students' attention and keep them focused on the material. You will see your students better understand and remember what they've learned, eventually leading to a meaningful learning experience.
- Saving Teachers Time
Did you know that using interactive worksheets engages your students and can save you time as a teacher? Yep, you read that right! Thanks to platforms like Edform, grading and tracking progress are automated, so you don't have to spend hours poring over papers. Plus, you can easily duplicate and share worksheets with other teachers, making it a breeze to collaborate and lighten the workload. Spend time on what you think needs more attention, like developing new lesson plans or taking a well-deserved break!
- Creating Fun Worksheets that Benefit the Lesson
Creating interactive worksheets can be a blast for both you and your students. With Edform's interactive features, you can let your imagination run wild and create entertaining and fascinating activities.
Imagine creating a matching game that incorporates images or videos related to the lesson or a drag-and-drop exercise that challenges your students to creatively apply what they've learned. Besides, you can now create entire lessons from scratch, choosing the type of lesson you want. This opens up an incredible amount of possibilities for teachers. This way, you can also express your personality, whether presenting students with fantastic activities or creating unique lecture material.
Not only are interactive worksheets entertaining, but they can also be highly effective in reinforcing lesson material. By incorporating hands-on activities, you can help your students better understand and retain what they've learned. It's a win-win!
How to use Edform's Interactive Elements
Edform offers a variety of interactive features that can help you transform ordinary worksheets into digital ones with engaging, clickable elements. These include drag and drop, matching, fill-in-the-blank question types, hotspots, checkboxes, audio, video, math response, and more. These elements are fully customizable, you can change their size, opacity, fonts, color, and orientation so they are easily incorporated into your existing worksheets, or you can use them to create new ones from scratch. From the scratch function allows you to place an element on the worksheet and write the task for it using the possibilities of the element - no more additional clicks, just a few seconds, and you have a ready assignment with interactive features.
Here are some examples of how some interactive elements can be used to engage and challenge your students:
- Drag and Drop: one of the most popular elements that train students' visual memory. This element can be used to test the knowledge of a subject by asking students to match the correct answer to a given question. For example, you could create a drag-and-drop exercise that asks students to match the name of a country with its capital city or even unscramble words, sentences, and even texts.
- Matching: Matching games can be a fun way to reinforce vocabulary or concepts. You could create a matching game that asks students to match images with their corresponding descriptions or definitions. For instance, kids would love to match images with related colors or types of clothing. There are a lot of variants to use the matching elements, and with the Pro version, you add pictures straight to the matching piece.
- Fill-in-the-Blank: Widely used element during tests, quizzes, and different types of revision. Students are asked to fill in the missing words in a sentence or paragraph. For example, you could create a fill-in-the-blank exercise that asks students to complete a sentence with the correct verb tense, noun form or preposition, etc.
- Hotspot: Use the element in true\false tasks, explore different parts of the subject, and more. For example, you could create a hotspot exercise that asks students to identify other parts of a plant or animal. It is most popular in word search games, and Edform has made it easy to create. Read more on how to create a word search interactive worksheet with Edform.
- Checkbox: This quest type can be used to test your student's knowledge of a subject by asking them to select the correct answer from a list of options. Use it for general knowledge questions or reading comprehension tests.
- Audio and Video responses: These elements can be used to create engaging multimedia exercises that help students learn by actually participating. One of the best examples to use is individual projects. To illustrate, you could create a video exercise that asks students to answer questions about a historical event or scientific process, or even you can ask students to prepare the info about their favorite topic.
- Math Response: Yes! You even can do Math, Science, and Physics with Edform elements. Math responses can be used to create interactive math exercises that allow students to enter mathematical expressions or formulas. For example, you could create a math response exercise that asks students to solve a series of algebraic equations. Check out more ideas for science lessons in our blog.
Take a look at some related articles:
With Edform's interactive elements, the possibilities for creating engaging and challenging worksheets are endless. So why not give it a shot? With Edform's drag-and-drop, matching, and other interactive elements, you can create fun and engaging worksheets that will benefit you and your students. Who said learning couldn't be fun?
How Organizing Your Worksheets Can Improve Your Grading
Organizing and sorting worksheets are critical tasks for educators. Edform recognizes this challenge and offers a straightforward, user-friendly solution for managing and sorting worksheets. Our platform's features aim to simplify the teaching process, enabling educators to concentrate on delivering quality education. Read on to discover how to organize your interactive worksheets library to improve your grading!
A+ for Education? Test Your Knowledge with Fun Educational Quizzes
Is it becoming increasingly difficult to improve student performance? Are students unmotivated and unwilling to study and learn? We've found a way out - discover interactive online quizzes that will definitely help your students become engaged and productive. In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of quizzes and offer exciting ones from our platform!
How to Fight Burnout with Interactive Lessons
Burnout can be an all-too-common problem for educators tasked with teaching the same material day after day. However, there is a way to spark engagement both within yourself and your students: interactive lessons! These activities help make learning enjoyable while helping teachers combat burnout at the same time - let's dive into how these two goals intersect so you can stay energized in the classroom.
The Benefits of Using Edform for Online ESL Tutoring
ESL tutoring can be a really rewarding experience, especially if you're helping people learn a new language. However, it can also be tedious and time-consuming for nontech teachers. That's where Edform stands out, with its user-friendly interface, easy navigation, and the best interactive elements for your esl worksheets. Stay tuned to read more about the benefits of using Edform for online ESL tutoring!
Edform's User-Friendly Interface: The Perfect Solution for Teachers with Little Tech Experience
Are you tired of using platforms that are overly complicated and filled with spam? If so, you're not alone. At Edform, we understand this problem and aim to provide a user-friendly experience with a simple and easy-to-learn interface. In this blog post, we'll take a closer look at Edform's convenient interface and explore how it can help teachers with little tech experience create engaging interactive online activities that will inspire and motivate their students.
The Role of Interactive Lessons in Project-Based Learning: Edform's Features and Resources
In this article, we'll explore the role of interactive lessons in project-based learning and how Edform's features and resources can help teachers create engaging and effective lessons for their students. So, whether you're a seasoned educator or just starting, read on to learn how Edform can help you enhance your PBL curriculum and make learning more fascinating and enjoyable for your students.