- Published in Blog
Top 5 Ideas for End-of-Term Projects
At the end of the semester, teachers always want to please their students by making the most interactive lesson. We have prepared for you some ideas for the final class using the possibilities of Edform. Let's dive in!
Let Students Teach
Let students express themselves by teaching the lesson on their own. Say the topic ahead of time and help with the lesson plan.
The topic should be precise, either unrelated to your studies or a repetition of the covered material.
- Students can make a handout with their prepared material and give it to classmates.
- An interactive electronic worksheet can be assigned for the homework.
Such a worksheet can be made on the Edform platform without much effort. Read a detailed guide on all the features of the Edform here.
Independent preparation of the lesson and interactive worksheets put the responsibility on the students, and they feel worthy.
A Christmas theme is highly appreciated at the end of the winter term. During the lesson, you may do a lot of fun activities that motivate your students to participate.
- Make the worksheet by guessing holiday songs - which can be done with Edform interactive worksheets creator. Use audio elements and any of the auto-graded features for that task. You may also give it a home assignment before the themed lesson and discuss students' results in the classroom.
- Do a crossword puzzle with Christmas-related words or phrases.
- Create a riddle or assign students to create it themselves in the form of an interactive worksheet.
- Write Christmas wishes for each other;
Creative Holiday Task
You can conduct lessons inspired by the celebrations in the spring or summer. Mother's or father's day would be an excellent choice. Children can record videos with the made projects, and a teacher can share them with their parents. The main point is to stay in touch with students even during the summer holidays.
Assign creative tasks for the whole summer. Children can record videos of any distinctive moments of their holidays. Then make Google Presentations and convert them to interactive worksheets on Edform and engage their classmates in the project through online activities.
You will need to prepare for this lesson in advance. Students choose the movie, and the teacher makes a worksheet including questions about the plot and characters.
- To test the knowledge of grammar and vocabulary teacher can add exercises based on the movie. After the movie lesson, the assignment can be dropped off to the students to test their understanding of the topic.
- Ask them to write a reflection on the selected scene. An excellent way to do this is to put an open-ended question area in the interactive worksheet. Edform platform provides a range of auto-graded and manually-graded elements, which you can use in the worksheets for the lessons.
The final lesson of the semester can be a summary class. You can get creative and ask students in advance to make presentations on what they have learned to do and how they have improved their hard and soft skills during this time.
- Such activity will allow them to analyze their development and the changes that have occurred during that time.
Don't limit them to reflecting on school subjects. Let them tell you what worries them.
- For example, what fears they had and how they coped with them. This will bring you and the students closer together, and the whole group might have the connection which was absent earlier.
Create an open-ended question worksheet on Edform where students can write what they enjoyed most this term and the most challenging part. Another idea is to add an audio or video recording area in the worksheet where your students can record themselves. This will help you to build better work together.
Create a worksheet of your dream with Edform now!
5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Shakespeare's Birthday in Your Classroom
Learning about William Shakespeare can be a bit dull for many students and teachers. However, there are many fun ways to celebrate his birthday in your classroom. Here are five great ideas for celebrating Shakespeare's birthday in your classroom.
Easter Interactive Worksheets
Schools usually celebrate Easter by holding themed classes and assigning creative projects. Edform team has prepared ready-to-use interactive worksheets for your themed lessons at school or at home!
Convert Microsoft Word Docx to Interactive Worksheets
Ever wonder if the tasks in a regular Microsoft document are no longer exciting? However, it is still the classic Word program that serves as the basis for creating worksheets. How can you improve them? This article considers step-by-step instructions for converting a word document into an interactive worksheet using Edform.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Effective HotSpot Worksheets
Have you ever considered how fast e-learning has come to teachers' and students' lives? It is not just an addition to the educational process; it has become its central part. Educators are now required to provide engaging and personalized online learning experiences for their students. Interactive assessments, such as HotSpot Questions, have emerged as a key tool to achieve this goal. This blog post will discuss the benefits of using HotSpot Questions in e-learning and provide a step-by-step guide on creating practical HotSpot tasks using Edform interactive worksheets builder.
How Organizing Your Worksheets Can Improve Your Grading
Organizing and sorting worksheets are critical tasks for educators. Edform recognizes this challenge and offers a straightforward, user-friendly solution for managing and sorting worksheets. Our platform's features aim to simplify the teaching process, enabling educators to concentrate on delivering quality education. Read on to discover how to organize your interactive worksheets library to improve your grading!
A+ for Education? Test Your Knowledge with Fun Educational Quizzes
Is it becoming increasingly difficult to improve student performance? Are students unmotivated and unwilling to study and learn? We've found a way out - discover interactive online quizzes that will definitely help your students become engaged and productive. In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of quizzes and offer exciting ones from our platform!