- Published in Blog
Chinese New Year Worksheets
Schools celebrate the beginning of the Chinese New Year with special themed lessons by decorating the classroom in Chinese style, preparing crafts, and presenting projects. However, what can you do if you are on distance schooling? If you're in search of cool Chinese New Year interactive worksheets for your lesson, check out our new compilation!
The Chinese New Year begins on the second new moon after the winter solstice (December 21). In 2022, the Chinese New Year will start on February 1 and end on January 21, 2023. The symbol of the year will be the Black or Blue Water-Tiger.
Chinese New Year Interactive Worksheets
Almost all worksheets related to the celebration of the Chinese New Year pay attention to the traditions of the holiday and dig deeper into history at the same time.
- Chinese new year grammar drills. The worksheet combines grammar and comprehension exercises: revision of prepositions, text comprehension checks with type assignments true\false, and collocation review. All assignments are thematic and related to the Chinese New Year.
- Chinese New Year Special 28th Jan. A quick quiz to see what students know about Chinese New Year. It can be an excellent starter for a thematic lesson or a final assignment.
- Reading comprehension Chinese New Year. Nicely made reading comprehension worksheet for students on Chinese New Year. The assignment includes fill-in-the-blank, open-ended, and audio recording types of questions (which are available on the Edform)
- Chinese new year quiz. Quick Quiz help your students check their knowledge of Chinese New Year traditions. Assign the worksheet as the starter for the themed online lesson or after the Chinese culture video.
- Chinese New Year Vocabulary Drill. Vocabulary Drills are great for learning new words. This worksheet is designed to remember all the words students learned in the Chinese New Year lesson.
All publicly available worksheets created by other teachers and the Edform team can be found in the Library section.
Let`s celebrate Chinese New Year with Edform Worksheets!
Convert PDFs to Editable Interactive Worksheets
One of the most common and convenient formats for worksheets is doc(x). However, not all worksheets you can find on the Internet will be in Microsoft Word format. Almost half of them found throughout the Internet are in Pdf. Let`s look at the pros and cons of PDFs and how to edit your document using Edform.
Edform Updates | December
We're always working diligently for you, and we're improving all the time! Meet the new and improved version of Edform!
Ideas for New Year's Online Projects
The time comes to school for New Year's online projects. However, making a craft is no longer enticing with distance learning because it must be online. Have a look at the fantastic ideas for creating a whole project online using worksheets.
The Benefits of Using Edform for Online ESL Tutoring
ESL tutoring can be a really rewarding experience, especially if you're helping people learn a new language. However, it can also be tedious and time-consuming for nontech teachers. That's where Edform stands out, with its user-friendly interface, easy navigation, and the best interactive elements for your esl worksheets. Stay tuned to read more about the benefits of using Edform for online ESL tutoring!
Edform's User-Friendly Interface: The Perfect Solution for Teachers with Little Tech Experience
Are you tired of using platforms that are overly complicated and filled with spam? If so, you're not alone. At Edform, we understand this problem and aim to provide a user-friendly experience with a simple and easy-to-learn interface. In this blog post, we'll take a closer look at Edform's convenient interface and explore how it can help teachers with little tech experience create engaging interactive online activities that will inspire and motivate their students.
The Role of Interactive Lessons in Project-Based Learning: Edform's Features and Resources
In this article, we'll explore the role of interactive lessons in project-based learning and how Edform's features and resources can help teachers create engaging and effective lessons for their students. So, whether you're a seasoned educator or just starting, read on to learn how Edform can help you enhance your PBL curriculum and make learning more fascinating and enjoyable for your students.