- Published in Blog
Chinese New Year Worksheets
Schools celebrate the beginning of the Chinese New Year with special themed lessons by decorating the classroom in Chinese style, preparing crafts, and presenting projects. However, what can you do if you are on distance schooling? If you're in search of cool Chinese New Year interactive worksheets for your lesson, check out our new compilation!
The Chinese New Year begins on the second new moon after the winter solstice (December 21). In 2022, the Chinese New Year will start on February 1 and end on January 21, 2023. The symbol of the year will be the Black or Blue Water-Tiger.
Chinese New Year Interactive Worksheets
Almost all worksheets related to the celebration of the Chinese New Year pay attention to the traditions of the holiday and dig deeper into history at the same time.
- Chinese new year grammar drills. The worksheet combines grammar and comprehension exercises: revision of prepositions, text comprehension checks with type assignments true\false, and collocation review. All assignments are thematic and related to the Chinese New Year.
- Chinese New Year Special 28th Jan. A quick quiz to see what students know about Chinese New Year. It can be an excellent starter for a thematic lesson or a final assignment.
- Reading comprehension Chinese New Year. Nicely made reading comprehension worksheet for students on Chinese New Year. The assignment includes fill-in-the-blank, open-ended, and audio recording types of questions (which are available on the Edform)
- Chinese new year quiz. Quick Quiz help your students check their knowledge of Chinese New Year traditions. Assign the worksheet as the starter for the themed online lesson or after the Chinese culture video.
- Chinese New Year Vocabulary Drill. Vocabulary Drills are great for learning new words. This worksheet is designed to remember all the words students learned in the Chinese New Year lesson.
All publicly available worksheets created by other teachers and the Edform team can be found in the Library section.
Let`s celebrate Chinese New Year with Edform Worksheets!
Guide to All Edform Features for Your Interactive Worksheets
Interactive Worksheets are electronic worksheets for the student's independent work created by the teacher on special platforms such as Edform. They help make the learning process exactly activity-based. Let's observe all Edform features, including drag and drop, matching, and fill-in-the-blank elements that enhance your worksheet and make it interactive.
Top 10 Worksheets on Edform for Kindergarten
The edform platform has collected many interesting and valuable worksheets created by teachers, which you can use free of charge. Let's take a quick look at them so that you can apply them to your lessons!
The Approaches to Accelerating Student Growth with Online Activities
At a certain stage of learning any discipline, especially a foreign language, you experience a plateau effect. The most important thing is not to lose motivation during the plateau phase and implement the necessary methods to accelerate student growth. Let's observe the approaches to accelerating student growth.
Interactive Worksheets for Kids: The Ultimate Resource for Teachers
Interactive worksheets look much better than regular worksheets, but at the same time, if they are identical to paper worksheets, interest in them disappears just as quickly. We have prepared a list of tips for using interactive online activities in the classroom and at home.
10 Interactive Grammar Worksheets for Your English Lesson
Grammar is not the most fun thing to do in English class, but it all depends on the methods of teaching. We've selected 10 interactive grammar worksheets for your English class that make learning engaging.