- Published in Blog
Compliment Day Interactive Worksheets
National Compliment Day is held annually in America on January 24 and is celebrated in schools, at work, and just with family and friends. Traditionally on this day, people give compliments, say some nice words that are guaranteed to radiate goodness. Students can participate in various school events, and do projects on Compliments Day.
We've made a list of interactive worksheets you can use as a part of homework or classwork on Compliment Day.
- Compliment Day Worksheet. The worksheet has a helpful handout about different ways to give compliments and practical tasks with video materials. Set this assignment as a homework activity. The interactive worksheet consists of useful expressions and a dialog with questions underneath. On the last page of the worksheet, students are asked to watch a video and reflect on it by answering the question.
- Compliment Ourselves Worksheet. This assignment is appropriate for both elementary and high school. It combines two types of questions: open-ended and audio responses. This activity helps students stay open with you and share their emotions and how they feel about themselves. The assignment teaches students how to praise and give compliments to themselves always, so they become more confident and more likely to take responsibility.
- Compliment Handout. The skill of complimenting is necessary and is often associated with empathy, kindness, and a positive attitude. Teach your students how to give a compliment without insulting the person. This assignment will come in handy because it lists approximate phrases that can be used on different occasions. After reading the handout, students will go to a page to practice answering compliments orally.
- Essay Writing Worksheet. To practice writing, you have to give written assignments. As banal and obvious as it may sound, it is true. On National Compliments Day, teachers can assign students to write an essay or a poem. This worksheet assumes that students will write an essay on the theme of Compliment Day.
- Reading Comprehension Worksheet. These worksheets help test students' reading comprehension abilities. We offer a themed worksheet for Compliment Day with Matching and Drag&Drop elements.
Celebrate Compliment Day with Edform Worksheets!
Guide to All Edform Features for Your Interactive Worksheets
Interactive Worksheets are electronic worksheets for the student's independent work created by the teacher on special platforms such as Edform. They help make the learning process exactly activity-based. Let's observe all Edform features, including drag and drop, matching, and fill-in-the-blank elements that enhance your worksheet and make it interactive.
Top 10 Worksheets on Edform for Kindergarten
The edform platform has collected many interesting and valuable worksheets created by teachers, which you can use free of charge. Let's take a quick look at them so that you can apply them to your lessons!
The Approaches to Accelerating Student Growth with Online Activities
At a certain stage of learning any discipline, especially a foreign language, you experience a plateau effect. The most important thing is not to lose motivation during the plateau phase and implement the necessary methods to accelerate student growth. Let's observe the approaches to accelerating student growth.
Interactive Worksheets for Kids: The Ultimate Resource for Teachers
Interactive worksheets look much better than regular worksheets, but at the same time, if they are identical to paper worksheets, interest in them disappears just as quickly. We have prepared a list of tips for using interactive online activities in the classroom and at home.
10 Interactive Grammar Worksheets for Your English Lesson
Grammar is not the most fun thing to do in English class, but it all depends on the methods of teaching. We've selected 10 interactive grammar worksheets for your English class that make learning engaging.