- Published in Blog
Compliment Day Interactive Worksheets
National Compliment Day is held annually in America on January 24 and is celebrated in schools, at work, and just with family and friends. Traditionally on this day, people give compliments, say some nice words that are guaranteed to radiate goodness. Students can participate in various school events, and do projects on Compliments Day.
We've made a list of interactive worksheets you can use as a part of homework or classwork on Compliment Day.
- Compliment Day Worksheet. The worksheet has a helpful handout about different ways to give compliments and practical tasks with video materials. Set this assignment as a homework activity. The interactive worksheet consists of useful expressions and a dialog with questions underneath. On the last page of the worksheet, students are asked to watch a video and reflect on it by answering the question.
- Compliment Ourselves Worksheet. This assignment is appropriate for both elementary and high school. It combines two types of questions: open-ended and audio responses. This activity helps students stay open with you and share their emotions and how they feel about themselves. The assignment teaches students how to praise and give compliments to themselves always, so they become more confident and more likely to take responsibility.
- Compliment Handout. The skill of complimenting is necessary and is often associated with empathy, kindness, and a positive attitude. Teach your students how to give a compliment without insulting the person. This assignment will come in handy because it lists approximate phrases that can be used on different occasions. After reading the handout, students will go to a page to practice answering compliments orally.
- Essay Writing Worksheet. To practice writing, you have to give written assignments. As banal and obvious as it may sound, it is true. On National Compliments Day, teachers can assign students to write an essay or a poem. This worksheet assumes that students will write an essay on the theme of Compliment Day.
- Reading Comprehension Worksheet. These worksheets help test students' reading comprehension abilities. We offer a themed worksheet for Compliment Day with Matching and Drag&Drop elements.
Celebrate Compliment Day with Edform Worksheets!
Edform Updates | December
We're always working diligently for you, and we're improving all the time! Meet the new and improved version of Edform!
Ideas for New Year's Online Projects
The time comes to school for New Year's online projects. However, making a craft is no longer enticing with distance learning because it must be online. Have a look at the fantastic ideas for creating a whole project online using worksheets.
Ways to Save Teacher`s Time
Have you ever thought of a teacher's job like an iceberg? Only its top is visible from the outside - lessons in the classroom. The other part related to planning, preparing classes remains "underwater." An endless list of things takes up the most critical resource - the time that a teacher must allocate to do everything correctly. Let`s discover the tips for saving teachers’ time with Edform.
The Benefits of Using Edform for Online ESL Tutoring
ESL tutoring can be a really rewarding experience, especially if you're helping people learn a new language. However, it can also be tedious and time-consuming for nontech teachers. That's where Edform stands out, with its user-friendly interface, easy navigation, and the best interactive elements for your esl worksheets. Stay tuned to read more about the benefits of using Edform for online ESL tutoring!
Edform's User-Friendly Interface: The Perfect Solution for Teachers with Little Tech Experience
Are you tired of using platforms that are overly complicated and filled with spam? If so, you're not alone. At Edform, we understand this problem and aim to provide a user-friendly experience with a simple and easy-to-learn interface. In this blog post, we'll take a closer look at Edform's convenient interface and explore how it can help teachers with little tech experience create engaging interactive online activities that will inspire and motivate their students.
The Role of Interactive Lessons in Project-Based Learning: Edform's Features and Resources
In this article, we'll explore the role of interactive lessons in project-based learning and how Edform's features and resources can help teachers create engaging and effective lessons for their students. So, whether you're a seasoned educator or just starting, read on to learn how Edform can help you enhance your PBL curriculum and make learning more fascinating and enjoyable for your students.