- Published in Blog
Edform Updates | January
We are constantly improving the service quality; therefore, the new update meets your most frequent requests. Welcome the new and improved version of Edform!
New in Interactive Worksheets Builder
- All Edform users can add our new element Math Equation. Simply put any formula, equation, etc. on the needed area using the Edform Equation editor.
- New element Math Response allows you to put an equation, formula, or any mathematic response (similar to Fill-in-the-Blank interactive question type) as an answer that the student should write.
- New element Video Response allows your students to answer the question in the video (record and upload) directly on Edform without additional programs.
- Now you can add an image to the Matching element. It allows you to create a whole Matching exercise without previously preparing it somewhere else. To use it, simply place a Matching tool on the needed area and click an icon “picture.”
- The Audio Recording element has been renamed to Audio Response. Don`t worry, it has the same mechanics as it had before.
New in Reports Section
- Now you can add Audio or Video feedback to the student`s answers. To do so, open each student`s response individually and click on the button Add feedback. Down there, you can see “Record Video” or “Record Audio” Buttons.
- Fixed many bugs
- Added slight changes to an interface
Come on over to Edform and try out all the new features right now.
“Edform for Teachers” Google Chrome Extension
Our team is constantly working to help you improve your lessons. Using and uploading documents to Edform has become easier with the new extension. Install our Google Chrome extension to import any PDF file to Edform
Martin Luther King Jr. Day Worksheets
Martin Luther King Day is celebrated annually on the third Monday of January and is timed to coincide with King's birthday on January 15th. Many schools celebrate this day and dedicate entire lessons to Martin Luther. We have prepared a list of interactive worksheets for you to use in class.
Convert PDFs to Editable Interactive Worksheets
One of the most common and convenient formats for worksheets is doc(x). However, not all worksheets you can find on the Internet will be in Microsoft Word format. Almost half of them found throughout the Internet are in Pdf. Let`s look at the pros and cons of PDFs and how to edit your document using Edform.
The Benefits of Using Edform for Online ESL Tutoring
ESL tutoring can be a really rewarding experience, especially if you're helping people learn a new language. However, it can also be tedious and time-consuming for nontech teachers. That's where Edform stands out, with its user-friendly interface, easy navigation, and the best interactive elements for your esl worksheets. Stay tuned to read more about the benefits of using Edform for online ESL tutoring!
Edform's User-Friendly Interface: The Perfect Solution for Teachers with Little Tech Experience
Are you tired of using platforms that are overly complicated and filled with spam? If so, you're not alone. At Edform, we understand this problem and aim to provide a user-friendly experience with a simple and easy-to-learn interface. In this blog post, we'll take a closer look at Edform's convenient interface and explore how it can help teachers with little tech experience create engaging interactive online activities that will inspire and motivate their students.
The Role of Interactive Lessons in Project-Based Learning: Edform's Features and Resources
In this article, we'll explore the role of interactive lessons in project-based learning and how Edform's features and resources can help teachers create engaging and effective lessons for their students. So, whether you're a seasoned educator or just starting, read on to learn how Edform can help you enhance your PBL curriculum and make learning more fascinating and enjoyable for your students.