Best for asynchronous learning and homeworkAssign in student-paced mode
Best for live in-class or video conferencing lessonsStart teacher-led lesson
Bobbie the Wonder Dog
Bobbie the dog loved his human family very much. He always wanted to be with them.
In 1923, Bobbie and his family went on a trip to Indiana. At a gas station, some other dogs chased Bobbie away. Bobbie’s family looked everywhere, but they couldn’t find him. They returned sadly to their home in Oregon.
Six months later, they were surprised. Bobbie appeared in their town! His feet were worn and tired. Later, many people said they saw Bobbie in other cities. He walked over 4,500 kilometers for six months to get home.
Everyone was amazed. They started calling him “Bobbie the Wonder Dog”!
1. What is this passage mainly about?Bobbie and his dog family
Bobbie and his amazing trip home
Bobbie and his home
2. Bobbie got lost on a family trip to _____ .Indiana
3. How did Bobbie get lost?He chased a car.
He took a nap.
Some dogs chased him away.
4. What happened six months after Bobbie got lost?He went to a gas station.
He found another family.
He came back home.
5. In the second paragraph, what does the word They refer to?the other dogs
the other people
You may also like
8 Slides2 Grade
3 Slides2 Grade
14 Slides1 Grade
4 Slides1 Grade