The YouTube Video feature enables you to add any video from YouTube to the worksheet. To do this, put the element on the worksheet first by any of the methods below:
- Click the element and drag it to the necessary place.
- Сlick the element first, then click the desired spot. The block will appear in that spot.
Next, click the placeholder, insert a link to the desired video, and press “OK”. When it is uploaded, you’ll see its cover.
Here are the operations you can further perform with the YouTube Video fields:
- Adjust its size.
- Move the element to a different place. To do this, just hover over the checkbox field click and hold the six-dots icon and drag it where needed, then release the button.
- Duplicate the element by clicking copy icon right next to the Settings icon. A copy will appear below.
- Remove the element from the worksheet by clicking trash icon .