The Dropdown question type enables you to ask students to complete the task by choosing the correct option from the dropdown list.
To start working with the element, put it in the proper place on the worksheet. There are two ways to do this:
1) Click the element, and drag it to the necessary place while holding the mouse button and adjusting the size.
2) Сlick the element first, then click the desired spot. The field will appear in that spot. Adjust to the desired size.
Next, configure the task. Click to open a pop-up with two blocks:
- Settings, where you can specify the number of points students get when they answer correctly. To do this, simply click the field and select the desired option from a dropdown list (from 1 to 10 points, scored by default, or not scored).
- Styles, where you can adjust the font (select its style, specify the size, define the color and the width of the borders) and regulate background opacity by moving the indicator to the left (decrease the opacity) or to the right (increase the opacity).
Here’s a list of things you can do with the field:
- Adjust its size.
- Move the element to a different place. To do this, just hover over the checkbox field click and hold the six-dots icon and drag it where needed, then release the button.
- Duplicate the element by clicking copy icon right next to the Settings icon. A copy will appear below.
- Remove the element from the worksheet by clicking trash icon .
This is how your students will see the Dropdown task:
When you get the task done by students, the system will automatically mark their answers as correct (in green) or incorrect (in red). In the event the student’s answer is incorrectly marked, you can score the task by hand. To do this, hover over the task. You’ll see the number of automatically scored points out of the maximum. Click the auto-graded scores and select the necessary points from the drop-list. The color will immediately turn green, marking the correct answer.