Drag & Drop question
Apply the Drag & Drop question type to provide students with several elements and corresponding zones where they should be placed to complete the task.
To start working with the element, put it in the proper place on the worksheet. There are two ways to do this:
1) Click the element and drag it to the necessary place while holding the mouse button. Adjust to the needed size.
2) Сlick the element first, then click the desired spot. The field will appear in that spot. Adjust to the needed size.
Add as many elements as needed to cover all the items you want your students to interact with. Next, specify which elements are moveable parts and which ones are the dropzones. To mark the latter ones, click and put a tick in the "Is dropzone” box.
Here’s a list of things you can do with the Drag & Drop fields:
- Upload images. For moveable parts by clicking .
- Adjust its size.
- Move the element to a different place. To do this, just hover over the checkbox field click and hold the six-dots icon and drag it where needed, then release the button.
- Duplicate the element by clicking copy icon right next to the Settings icon. A copy will appear below.
- Remove the element from the worksheet by clicking trash icon .
There are two ways to set the correct answers to the task:
- Hover over a moveable element and click "Choose", then click the dropzone on the worksheet.
- Hover over a moveable element and click "Add dropzone" to automatically create one and drag it to the proper place.
If you want to change the connection between the elements, hover over the moveable part and click "Unlink dropzone".
This is how your students will see the Drag & Drop task:
When you get the task done by students, the system will automatically mark their answers as correct (in green) or incorrect (in red). By hovering over the task, you’ll see the number of automatically scored points for completing the task out of the maximum. In the event you consider the student’s answer incorrectly marked, click the auto-graded scores and select the necessary points from the drop-list. The color will immediately turn green, marking the correct answer.